Pre-Boarding Requirements for ICE001G and GOD001G
Travelling to Iceland and Greenland?
Please review these amended pre-boarding requirements for those travelling on Iceland Circumnavigation (ICE001G) or Greenland Odyssey (GOD001G) expeditions.
For passengers travelling on these voyages, if you are not able to get a PCR within 72 hours (3 days) of embarkation, we will also accept a certified Rapid Antigen Test (RAT). This is three days counting back from the date of embarkation in Reykjavik.
The suggested clinic for this is:
- Both Reykjavik clinics are approx. a 5-minute taxi ride from Fosshotel Reykjavik which is the Aurora Expeditions pre-voyage hotel. Kringlan is a shopping centre so is recommended as the better place to visit in general.
- Keflavik is the International Airport, so passengers will need to get their test here upon arrival, as note, this is approx. a 45-minute drive from Reykjavik itself.
- Time slots for testing must be booked. This is an easy process online.
- Results should arrive in less than 30 mins via email.
- Aurora Expeditions check evidence of the result at our hospitality desk on the pre-voyage day so that we have everyone cleared to board the ship the following day.
We hope you enjoy a true Aurora experience of a lifetime and we can’t wait to have you join us.
Have any questions?
Contact us about your upcoming expedition.
Health & Safety
Learn about our enhanced health and safety measures.