Photograph…the real world…
Our remote and wild destinations are perfect for photography
All our voyages offer fantastic opportunities for photography and videography. On selected expeditions, a photography expert will offer lectures and presentations to help improve your skills. Whether a beginner or experienced photographer, you will find the presentations and informal tuition, while either on board or during landings and excursions, will help you capture those memorable moments.
Just some of our specialist photography onboard guides
Scott is an international award-winning wildlife, nature and underwater photographer. A member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP), Scott has spent over a decade working in the polar regions with a focus on Antarctica and the Sub-Antarctic areas.
Scott will be our photography guide on:
- Iceland, Greenland and East Canada (IAR001G), departing September 2020
- Antarctic Explorer (ANP135G), departing in December 2020
- Antarctic Explorer (ANP136G), departing in January 2021
- Antarctic Explorer (ANP137G), departing in January 2021
- Wild Scotland (SCOT16G), departing June 2021
- Orkneys, Faroes, Jan Mayen & Svalbard (SFS001G), departing June 2021
Peter is an AIPP Grand Master of Photography, Fellow and Honoury Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography, and author of Lonely Planet’s Guide to Landscape Photography. Peter is also featured in the Tales By Light documentary (available on Netflix).
Peter will be our photography guide on:
- Wild Antarctica (ANW001G), departing March 2020
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG80G), departing March 2020
- Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctic Peninsula (FSP001G), departing November 2020
- Spirit of Antarctica (ANP134G), departing November 2020
- Svalbard Odyssey (SVAL53G), departing July 2021
- Franz Josef Land Explorer (FJL002G), departing July 2021
Richard is a Canon Master who has published 12 books including five editions of Lonely Planet’s Guide to Travel Photography, featured in the television documentary Tales By Light (available on Netflix) and is a Travel Photography Scholarship Mentor for World Nomads.
Richard will be our photography on:
- Costa Rica & The Panama Canal (CRP001G), departing April 2020
- Arctic Discovery (ARD001G), departing August 2020
- South Georgia & Antarctic Odyssey (ASG82G), departing March 2021
- Franz Josef Land Explorer, departing August 2021
- Svalbard Odyssey, departing August 2021